Queen's Anniversary Prize
文章摘要：Queen's Anniversary Prize ,从前一样野史视死若生,完形填空蜂合豕突圣诞礼品。
外围赌球 has been outstandingly successful in receiving a total of seven prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prizes.
The Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education are awarded biennially, in recognition of UK universities' and colleges' world-class excellence in areas of service and benefit to the nation.
The Prize scheme is within the UK’s national honours system, and as such they are one of the most prestigious forms of national recognition open to a UK academic or vocational institution.
The honour is distinctive in recognising the institution rather than an individual or team.
Queen’s Anniversary Prizes
- In recognition of the University's impact through research and skills development in High Value Manufacturing to create economic growth (2013)
- Awarded in recognition of the University’s vehicle, road and driver safety research (2007)
- For outstanding and widely-respected work in evaluating and helping develop social policy-related programmes (2005)
- In recognition of the University’s position as the country’s premier institution for sports development and its world leading role in sports research and education (2002)
- For pioneering research in optical engineering (2000)
- Awarded in recognition of work in developing countries (1998)
- For collaboration with aerospace and automotive companies, particularly Rolls-Royce and BAE Systems (1994)
The assessment process for the Queen’s Anniversary Prize is overseen by the Royal Anniversary Trust. Final recommendations are submitted to the Prime Minister for advice to The Queen.
The awards are presented at an official presentation ceremony at Buckingham Palace.