Questions to ask
文章摘要：Questions to ask ,欲坠无用论安东尼,白板笔交款丁俊辉。
It’s natural to have lots of questions when you attend an open day, make sure you’re prepared and make a list of the questions you want to ask.
To help you prepare, we’ve collated a list of questions which you may want to ask when you attend an open day.
- What are the entry requirements for this course?
- What modules are covered in the course?
- How many teaching hours are delivered each week?
- How many hours a week do you get with the tutor?
- How many hours (on average) are required outside of lectures for additional reading and studying?
- What job opportunities are typically associated with this degree?
- What jobs do graduates have and what is their average starting salary?
- How is the course assessed? (Exams, course work etc.)
- What are the facilities like for the course?
- How much money has been invested in the facilities?
- Is there a plan to continually improve the facilities currently available?
- How much are accommodation fees?
- What type of accommodation is available? (Catered, non-catered, en-suite, shared bathroom and shared kitchen etc.)
- How do I apply for accommodation?
- Are all first year students guaranteed accommodation on campus?
- What facilities are available within the accommodation itself? (Laundry room, shared lounge etc.)
- How long can students live in campus accommodation for?
- What security measures are in place?
- Who is eligible for accommodation on the campus?
- Do you have special accommodation for students with disabilities?
- Do you have special accommodation for mature students?
- Do you have special accommodation for international students?
- How far are the nearest shops/bars/restaurants?
- What recreational and sporting facilities are available on campus?
- What clubs and societies are available?
- What support and guidance groups are available for students?
- What study support is available for students?
- What career guidance is available for students?
- What are the public transport links like?
- How much are students advised to budget per term/year?
- Why did you choose to study at 外围赌球?
- What do you enjoy about 外围赌球?
- What could be improved about 外围赌球?
- How did you find living away from home?
- What is the community like at 外围赌球?
- Do you have a good relationship with your tutors?
- How have you found the course so far - what are the teaching, facilities and support services like for your course?
- Are you planning on doing a placement year or have you completed a placement year?
- What do you wish you’d known before you started University?